- Are you an investigator working in an academic environment wanting to design, execute and run a clinical study in type 1 diabetes in a given time?
- Are you a startup interested in moving your product to the clinic and cannot afford delays or unexpected budget increases?
- Do you want to design experiments to understand the mechanism of action of your new therapy?
- Are you a biotech, SME or a large pharma that need to reach its milestones fast and successfully?
- Do you need access to subjects with stage I, II, III of type 1 diabetes to test your new disease-modifying therapy?
- Is your overarching goal to attain pre-clinical data or to demonstrate clinical feasibility, safety, and/or efficacy of a disease-modifying therapy for type 1 diabetes?
Clinical trial sites
- Are you working in a clinical site seeing people with type 1 diabetes at any stage of the disease and are you able or willing to run clinical trials to develop disease-modifying therapies?
- Are you working in a clinical site seeing people with type 1 diabetes at any stage of the disease and - at present - cannot run clinical trials to test disease-modifying therapies but are eager to contribute?
- Is your overarching goal the desire to prevent type 1 diabetes in at-risk subjects and to provide a cure for people living with the disease?
Become a Member!
Research & Innovation labs
- Do you work in a research lab with technologies and expertise that are key to advancing knowledge on type 1 diabetes and design of new therapies?
- Is “innovation” your daily mantra and do you want to transform your ideas and results into concrete outputs for people living with type 1 diabetes?
- Is your overarching goal the desire to value your competencies and experience for the benefit of the whole community of type 1 diabetes?
Become a Member!
- Do you work in a GLP-compliant lab and are ready to deliver clinical grade services to run standardized trial outcomes?
- Do you work in a lab developing new biomarkers or trial outcome measures and are interested in validating your tests and becoming a reference lab?
- Is your overarching goal the desire to deliver your services to the best-in-class clinical trials in type 1 diabetes?
People living with type 1 diabetes
- Are you a person living with type 1 diabetes or a family member/care giver and have the desire to contribute to the development of disease-modifying therapies?
- Are you interested in entering into an education and support program that allows you to access/connect with a vibrant community of people that can influence the design of patient-centric therapies?
- Do you have the desire to share your own skills and competencies for the benefit of the whole type 1 diabetes community?
- Is your overarching goal the desire to contribute to the development of a world where type 1 diabetes is prevented and cured?
The INNODIA Community of people living with type 1 diabetes is the place for you!
Entities interested in type 1 diabetes
- Are you interested in type 1 diabetes?
- Are you part of an already existing network or initiative that matches with INNODIA’s mission and vision?
- Are you interested in investing resources into projects and activities that are life changing for people living with type 1 diabetes?
- Is your overarching goal the desire to contribute to prevent and definitely cure type 1 diabetes?